The new accuratestudio.com

• Official Post

Hello all,

After a lot of time and effort we're finally ready to launch our website. We can gladly say that we, as the members of Accurate Studio, finally have a place of our own now that we can call home and release our work on. Before, our modifications were spread around by means of various other websites instead of having a platform of our own to release on.

Accurate Studio is a group of dedicated modders that aim to create both accurate and quality modifications for Grand Theft Auto 4 as well as Grand Theft Auto 5. Most of our members are involved in the community for many years. As a group, we house experienced modellers and artists that take pride in producing quality work in every possible aspect imaginable.

However, accuratestudio.com is not only intended to be a place for the members of the group. The forums and gallery can be used by any registered user to showcase their work, request help, or simply discuss. We aim and strive to provide a friendly environment for modders, regardless of whether they are experienced or not. With the recent release of GTA V, many new things have yet to be discovered - and that's certainly easier with a bunch of dedicated people working together rather than alone.

We hope everybody is comfortable with the setup we've planned so far. If not, feel free to give us feedback on what to change or improve. We are going continue to work on the website and adapt it to the community's wishes as far as possible.

If you need any assistance with our site, feel free to contact me or @KevinDV. Feel free to get in touch with the other accuratestudio guys as well. If you're interested in the group itself, you are welcome get in touch with @Teddy, the founder and current director.

We hope those that join our community will enjoy their stay!

• Official Post

Dear Visitor, dear fellow modders,

When I created Accurate Studio back in 2009 I had only very limited knowledge modding wise. I started small by releasing some mediocre livery on gtapolicemods.com. This is where I met KevinDV, Accurate Studio's second member. From this point on, and thanks to KevinDV excellent work, we have grown exponentially with more and more skilled modders showing interest and joining this group. Today I am proud to say that I can count on some of the best modders in GTA emergency vehicles modding community!

Also, as Cj24 said, this website wasn't developed to be some sort of undercover cave for us. Please join our discussions, share your work and even request the help from our talented members!

Let me finish by thanking Cj24 for the tremendous amount of work he put toward this website.
    Now that everything is in place I'm confident that we will be stronger than ever to provide the GTA modding community with quality content.

Thank you for reading me and MOD ON!

• Definitely better than some other sites... *wink wink* you know what I'm talking about LOL

External Image i.imgur.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
  • I can already tell this site will do good. In my own view, I like the way things are ran around here. Especially modification wise, so It won't be a bunch of 2 second car skins and crap. I really look forward to seeing how this all goes out. Especially as a hub for the Accurate Studio modifcations, a great team at work.

• Pretty cool stuff man! I loved gta moddig chest. Some pretty sweet mods, u know. :P:P:P

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!